Garena Free Fire: Free Fire is the leading mobile battle royale game. It’s a mobile game so players play Free Fie on mobile devices. As there is no Free Fire PC version is not available from the game developer, so those who want to play the game on their pc/laptop, they need to use an emulator for playing Free Fire on PC.
BlueStacks is considered a good emulator if you want to play android games on a PC. But it needs a little bit more system requirements which very low-end pc/laptops can’t support. So, players are looking for Free Fire Game for PC Free Download without BlueStacks or how to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks.
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1GB of free storage
Here is how you can Free Fire Game for PC Free Download without BlueStacks.
- Visit the Gameloop.com website.
- Download and install the Gameloop Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store
- Install Garena Free Fire
- Now you can play the Free Fire game.
This is how you can download Free Fire for PC without BlueStacks. You can also use MEmu Player, LDPlayer or any other popular emulator to play Free Fire on PC without BlueStacks.