CapCut for PC: Are you looking for the best video editor with a lot of features to help you create amazing videos by documenting your special moments in style? CapCut for PC is your best bet. CapCut is a free all-in-one video editing app that helps you create incredible videos.
CapCut is an application for the Android system with which you can edit photos and videos. If you do not like the small screens of a smartphone or tablet, then you can use CapCut for PC. If you download the free CapCut program on your PC, you can quickly create custom videos without having special editing skills.
Creating a video with CapCut is based on timeline editing. This allows you to add original elements to different layers to showcase the best in your clips. You can select any part of the clip and edit it the way you like.
About CapCut Video Editor?
CapCut is an entertaining video editor with a lot of features that will become an indispensable tool for all beginner vloggers. Relatively recently, few ordinary users set themselves the goal of finding a full-fledged video editor. Such software was aimed more at those who professionally earn video editing.
The video editor supports a large number of tools, including filters, stickers, chroma key, effects, etc. It is possible to trim the video, change the playback speed, delete certain moments, add animated details and sound.
Using CapCut, you can merge several videos into one file, overlay text and change the format. The program provides for work in parallel with different layers. There is a manual adjustment of brightness, sharpness, saturation, contrast and other important indicators for photos.
You can change the quality in the video settings. The app saves recordings in 720p and 1080p. There is a function to set the default permission.
Today, when social networks are developing by leaps and bounds, and the word “video blogger” no longer surprises anyone, the demand for video editors has grown significantly. Interestingly, with the growing demand for such software, the number of users who want to understand complex functionality and a multifaceted interface has not grown at all.
Many of us began to ask a simple question: how to download, install and use CapCut Video Editor on a computer?
If you have always been interested in the field of shooting and editing videos, then you should definitely pay attention to the following ways to download CapCut on PC. In this post, I have explained about different ways to Download and Install CapCut for Windows 11/10/8/7. But first, let’s take a look at some further information regarding the app.
Technical Specifications of CapCut Video Editor
|Name||CapCut for PC|
|Category||Videos and Photo Editor|
|File Size||95 MB|
|Android Version||5.0 and up|
|Compatibility||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11|
|Developed By||Bytedance Pte. Ltd.|
CapCut for PC is a top-rated video editing app in the Video-Player category, built specifically for Android users.
It has over 10,000,000+ app installations and 4.5 rating ratings from users thanks to its enthralling features and user-friendly UI.
How to download CapCut on Computer or PC?
Many people want to download the CapCut program to their computer so that their game is not limited to a five-inch screen. Thanks to special emulator programs, you can perform such manipulations even without programming skills. With its help, you can create an Android environment on your computer and run the application through it.
There are many utilities on the PC that allow you to launch an apk application with just a few keystrokes, among them the best are:
- Bluestacks 4 is the most popular utility today that allows you to perform various actions in games using the mouse and keyboard. The program is regularly updated.
- Droid4X is an interesting emulator that works instantly and allows you to bind the coordinates of certain points on the screen to the selected keys, this can be a very useful option in the game.
- Nox App Player is a popular emulator with good user reviews. It is well compatible with various games and, importantly, allows you to select old and new versions of Android in one program.
Installing CapCut for PC Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is considered the most popular emulator for Windows computers. In addition, there is a version of this program for Mac OS. In order to install this emulator on a PC, you need to have Windows 7 (or higher) installed on it and have at least 2 GB of RAM. Here is a step by step guide to Install CapCut for PC using BlueStack.
- Install and set up Bluestacks. If you don’t have Bluestacks on your computer, go to https://www.bluestacks.com/en/index.html and click the green Download Bluestacks button in the middle of the page. Click on the green “Download” button at the top of the next page, and then install the emulator.
- On Windows : Double click on the downloaded EXE file, click Yes when prompted, click Install, click Finish when this option becomes active. Open Bluestacks if it doesn’t start automatically, then follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google account.
- On Mac : Double click the downloaded DMG file, double click the Bluestacks icon, click Install when prompted, allow installation of third party software (if needed) and click Continue. Open Bluestacks if it doesn’t start automatically and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Google account.
- Download the APK file to your computer. APK files are application installers. You can download the apk file from our website.
- Click on the My Apps tab. It’s in the top left of the Bluestacks window.
- Click “Install APK”. This option is in the lower right corner of the window.
- Select the downloaded APK file. Navigate to the folder with the downloaded APK file and click on it to select it.
- Click “Open”. This option is in the lower right corner of the window. The APK file will open in Bluestacks, which means the installation of the application will begin.
- Launch the application. When the app icon appears in the My Apps tab, click on it to open the app.
- You can use CapCut – Video Editor on your PC right now. Just download CapCut – Video Editor for PC directly from this page and install the application and you will be satisfied.
Install CapCut – Video Editor on PC using NoxPlayer
Nox App Player is free and does not have any intrusive pop-up ads. Works on Android version 4.4.2, allowing you to open many games, whether it’s a big simulator, a demanding shooter or any other application. Here is a step by step guide to Install CapCut for PC using NoxPlayer.
- Go to the official website Here is a step by step guide to Install CapCut for PC using Player emulator, click on the DOWNLOAD button.
- Next, automatic download will begin, after which you will need to go to the “Downloads” folder and click on the installation file of the downloaded program.
- To continue the installation, in the window that opens, click on the “Install” button. Select additional installation options by clicking on the “Customize” button if you need it. Do not uncheck the box “Accept “Agreement”, otherwise you will not be able to continue.
- After the emulator is installed on your computer, you will see a launch window on the screen, where you will need to click on the “Start” button.
- That’s it, at this stage the installation of the Nox App Player emulator is completed. For the full operation of the program, you need to download the APK file of the application and simply drag and drop it onto the desktop of Nox App Player. After that, the installation will immediately begin, after which you will see the icon of this application on the main screen.
Advantages of CapCut For PC
The CapCut for PC is at the peak of its popularity today. Users who use it constantly note the following advantages:
- The ability to process both video files and photos.
- There are a large number of editing tools.
- Ability to manually adjust color correction.
- A file explorer is built into the program by default.
- You can work with different layers at the same time.
- The application is compatible with all current versions of Android.
CapCut App Alternative
Today, almost all smartphone owners actively shoot and edit videos in order to save it in the family archive or publish it on one of the social networks and collect as many likes as possible. If you want to download the CapCut program to your computer, you can test other editors before that:
- Avatan – Photo Editor & Retoucher
- FaceRig .
- Live Portrait Maker.
With such cool editors, you can create Hollywood-quality short films.
System requirements to Install CapCut Apk
Before installing software, it is important to familiarize yourself with its system requirements and compare them with the properties of your device. This is the only way you can be sure that the application will work correctly. CapCut system requirements are very modest:
- Operating system version: Android 1.5 and later,
- Internet access: not required
- Free space: 99.53 megabytes.
- The program can be easily run on any modern device.
- Free Fire Game for PC Free Download without BlueStacks
- BlueStacks 5 Download Offline/Online: Here is How To Download and Install BlueStacks 5!
Results and comments
Thanks to a simple and intuitive interface, people of any age can understand the CapCut Video editor for PC, even if they have no experience in editing video files. All tools are comfortably placed in the work area, which saves time looking for the right components and functions. The program will be useful both for simple editing, for example, if you need to trim a video or change the playback speed, and in case of serious processing: when you want to add music and cool effects.
We really liked the program, we gave it 5 out of 5 for its simple interface and a huge selection of filters. Although there are some difficulties: when working with heavy effects, the program sometimes freezes. For anyone who wants to learn how to make beautiful videos, we recommend downloading the free CapCut For PC.