2022 is just around the corner and everything indicates that it will be a great year for the mobile sector. Why do we say it? Well, because a lot of top-level flagships are going to be presented. In turn, it seems that smartphones will make a significant leap in quality compared to 2021.
Do you want to know more about this topic? If so, today is your lucky day. Here you will meet 5 mobiles from 2022 that we are already wanting to see. Below, you will discover everything that has been leaked from the flagships of the major smartphone brands. Stay on the web to keep up to date with Samsung, Xiaomi and Apple’s plans for next year!
Samsung will close the S21 series with the Galaxy S21 FE with a flourish
After the success of the Galaxy S20 FE, surely you have been looking forward to another high-end mobile from Samsung with the acronym “FE”. And it is not for less, because these smartphones they offer you almost everything you are looking for in Samsung flagships for less than € 700. The bad news is that the S21 FE was not released in 2021.
Now the brand knows first-hand that fans love this edition of its flagship. That’s why (according to a tweet from the leaker Jon Prosser) S21 FE will be presented on January 4.
Apparently the affordable high-end smartphone features from Samsung will be these:
- 6.4 ″ AMOLED screen at 120 Hz with Full HD + resolution (2340 × 1080 pixels).
- Processor Snapdragon 888 (only for USA, South Korea and China) or the Exynos 2100 (in the global version).
- 6 u 8 GB the RAM and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage.
- 12MP triple rear camera (main) + 12 MP (ultra wide angle) + 8 MP (optical zoom).
- Front camera 32 MP.
- 4500 mAh battery with 45W fast charge.
- According to SamMombile, the smartphone will have Android 12 as standard.
- The design of the S21 FE It will be similar to the S21. The mobile may be available in white, olive green, lavender, and graphite.
On paper, the Galaxy S21 FE can be a great bombshell. Ideally, the mobile should cost around € 700 to make it one of the best high-end smartphones with an adjusted price that Samsung has launched to date.
The OnePlus 10 Pro is going to surprise more than one in 2022
This brand is not going through its best moment. Although the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro they were great mobiles, the company has lost fans since it announced its integration into OPPO. In turn, OxygenOS 12 has had a lot of problems, so some people have thought that OxygenOS has died.
But the company is not going to sit idly by while this happens. Therefore, the brand will put all the meat on the grill with the OnePlus 10 Pro. It has already been confirmed that this mobile will be presented on January 4 in China.
In the video that we leave you below, the OnePlus 10 Pro appearance. The trailer highlights the new camera module design.
On the other hand, rumors say that OnePlus 10 Pro specifications will be the following:
- AMOLED LTPO display from 6,7″ at 120 Hz with Quad HD + resolution and a hole in the upper left corner of the panel for the front camera.
- Processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. The OnePlus 10 Pro will be the brand’s first mobile with this Qualcomm SoC.
- 8 or 12 GB of RAM LPDDR5 and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage.
- 48 MP triple rear camera (main) + 50 MP (ultra wide angle) + 8 MP telephoto with 3x optical zoom.
- Front camera 32 MP.
- 5000 mAh battery with 80 W fast charging and 50 W wireless charging.
- Operating system OxygenOS 12 con Android 12.
With these features, the mobile will offer great performance and many improvements to the front camera and battery. If OxygenOS 12 manages to work without bugs, there is no doubt that the OnePlus 10 Pro will be one of the great rivals of the Xiaomi 12.
Realme GT 2 Pro: the company’s new flagship comes with everything
The Realme GT 2 Pro will be one of the best phones of the brand in 2022. This flagship will be launched in China in the first days of January. According to a leak from Gizmochina, the technical sheet of the GT 2 Pro will be like this:
- AMOLED display from 6,7″ at 120 Hz with Quad HD + resolution (3216 x 1440 pixels).
- Processor Snapdragon 8 Gen 1.
- 8 or 12 GB of RAM and 128, 256 GB or 512 GB of internal storage.
- Triple rear camera with main sensor 50 MP + 50 MP ultra wide angle with a field of view of up to 150 degrees + 2 MP macro sensor.
- Front camera 32 MP.
- 5000 mAh battery with fast charging of 65 W.
- Operating system Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12.
The Realme GT 2 Pro take your photographic section to the next level thanks to the ultra-wide angle that will ride. This sensor, according to the company itself, will be able to take fisheye photos. For this reason, the Realme flagship will be the first smartphone capable of taking these types of photos.
However, as happened with the first Realme GT, the macro sensor of the GT 2 Pro will be just filler. Still, it’s good that the brand is improving what the camera can do.
The design of the Realme GT 2 Pro will be done by Naoto Fukasawa, the same expert who created the attractive look of the Realme GT Master Edition. This is the reason why the 2022 flagship will be available in 4 very cool colors, which are: paper white, black, crystal and light green.
To all this add that the mobile offers the latest from Qualcomm and a large screen. Without a doubt, Realme does not stop growing every year and 2022 will not be the exception.
The Poco F4 will have high-end specs at a mid-range price
The Poco F4 will continue the legacy of its predecessor and it will give you very good specifications without having to spend a pasture. Apparently, the brand’s new smartphone will be based on one of the next Redmi K50 (just as the Poco F3 did with the Redmi K40 Pro).
Thus, the Poco F4 may have the following features in case it is the global version of the Redmi K50 Pro:
- AMOLED display from 6,7″ a 120 Hz. If the company wants to improve this specification as much as possible, it may offer a 144Hz display. But this is unlikely and is most likely an exclusive feature of the version of the Poco F4 for gamers (that is, the successor of the Poco F3 GT).
- Processor Dimensity 8000. This is a SoC from MediaTek that will be released soon. The chip could be a cheaper Dimensity 9000 and with some cuts that is included in powerful mobiles with economic cost.
- Triple rear camera with a sensor (possibly) of 64 MP. This is how an improvement in this section would be achieved with respect to the Poco F3.
- Battery it could be around 4500-4700 mAh and it would have a fast charge of 33 W.
- Operating system MIUI 13 child Android 12.
The previous technical sheet is based on the leaks of the Redmi K50 where the Poco F4 is mentioned as one of the global variants of these smartphones. On the other hand, Poco’s mobile may be launched between February and March.
Whether the rumors come true or not, the brand already has shown its full potential in 2021, So Poco’s next flagship is sure to be a great mobile too!
The iPhone 14: Apple will not be left behind in 2022
It seems that the iPhone 14 will bring the great news that we want to see for a long time on Apple mobiles. And is that the iPhone 14 could offer these features:
- Maybe I know remove the notch from the screen. Rumors believe that the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max would have a hole in the panel for the front camera instead of a notch. In turn, the rear camera module will not protrude from the back of smartphones (something common on iPhone since iPhone 11).
- 6.1 AMOLED screen″ at 60 Hz for iPhone 14 normal (a specification identical to the iPhone 13 panel). For its part, the iPhone 14 Pro would have a 6.7 ″ AMOLED screen at 120 Hz.
- Processor A16 Bionic. The SoC would be manufactured at 4 nm with the TSMC process.
- The triple rear cameras of the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max will include a 48 MP main sensor + an ultra wide angle + a macro sensor with periscope zoom. The camera will be able to record videos in 8K resolution.
- Other leaks suggest that the iPhone 14 will say “goodbye” to the Lightning cable and will be switched to USB-C.
- And finally, mobiles may no longer have a Dual-SIM tray and would only include support for eSIM cards.
For now, there is nothing more about the iPhone 14 that is not confirmed. Even so, everything indicates that Apple will have what it takes to compete with the Android flagships of 2022 thanks to the improvements that the iPhone 14 would have.
And those are the mobiles for next year that we already want to know! Of all the smartphones on the list, Which do you think will be the most successful of 2022? Tell us on the comments.